- Del sells 30 to 40 automatic capping machines and complete systems each year, it’s what we do best!
- Del has been manufacturing overcapping systems since 1962 and our customers include Kraft, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Campbell’s Soup, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
- Del has sold over 1,000 Overcapping, capping, and lidding systems and an estimated 85% of those machines are still in operation today. It’s rare to find a used Del Overcapper on the market, but if you do….buy it! You’ll be glad you did.
Reliable and Efficient:
- Del guarantees our Overcappers will properly apply 99.9% of all overcaps. In addition, our run to meantime efficiency guarantee is 98%. Del’s performance guarantee is simple; if one of our machines does not perform, we will fix it at our expense no matter how long it takes.
- Del has had only one overcapping system rejected by a customer due to a performance related issue in our 40 plus years of manufacturing equipment. Hey, nobody’s perfect ☺
- We engineer and fabricate the entire overcapping system (applicator, cap loaders, cap feeders, airveyors, etc…) unlike our competitors who outsource many of these components.
- Each capping machine goes through an annual review to further upgrade the equipment. In addition, the annual review process focuses on identifying areas to reduce down time associated with changeovers. This has provided features such as tool-less changeovers, digital readouts, etc..
- When properly maintained, a Del Overcapper will provide trouble free performance for many years. Typically a Del Overcapper will retain up to 50% of its value even after 10 to 15 years of continual use.
- Stainless steel construction and non corrosive components are Del standards.
- In addition to the many Fortune 500 companies that use Del Overcappers, every major overcap supplier in the United States either uses or recommends Del for their customers overcapping needs. That’s right, it’s difficult to find a major overcap supplier that would recommend anyone other than Del. Companies like Huhtamaki, Plastic Enterprises, Airlite Plastics, Landis Plastics, Tech II, etc… all recommend Del for their customer’s overcapping needs. If you need references, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our sales people and they will be more than happy to provide a complete list for you.
- Founded in the 1930’s by my Grandfather, Elmer Mylius, Del is still owned and operated by the Mylius family. We take great pride in the fact that we have never had a piece of equipment rejected due to our inability to meet a performance guarantee. The tradition continues!
On behalf of the Mylius family, and the entire dedicated staff at Del, we look forward to doing business with you!
Related Topics & Accessories:
|Automatic Capping Machine Questions And Answers|